Admitted to the Bar : Quebec – 2016
Bachelor of Law, Cooperative Program (LL.B.), University of Sherbrooke (2015)
Certificate in international cooperation and solidarity, University of Montreal (2020)
Master’s degree in administration (M. Sc.), Laval University (in progress)
Léanie Cardinal joined Belleau Lapointe in 2021 after having practised in civil and commercial litigation, and in the field of class actions, in a recognized litigation boutique of Montreal. Léanie has also an experience as legal advisor within a construction firm.
Her practice focuses on class actions, as well as on various civil and commercial disputes, including in labor law, construction law, and real estate law. She is highly motivated by a good challenge and complex cases.
Léanie is also passionate about performing arts and backpacking trips.
- 2013-2015 – Dean’s Honours’ List – 1st, 2nd and 3rd year – LL.B., University of Sherbrooke
- 2010-2012 – Dean’s Honours List– Champlain College Saint-Lambert
- James A Woods, Christopher L Richter, Marie-Louise Delisle et Léanie Cardinal, Dispute Resolution, Getting the Deal Through, Londres, Law Business Research Ltd, 2017, pp. 43-47 (Canada – Quebec)
- Involved in several class actions in the fields of consumer protection and manufacturer’s liability.
- Involved in several cases related to civil liability, labor law, competition law, shareholders’ rights, and professional liability.
- Represented numerous clients in matters of litigation in labor law, occupational health and safety law in the construction sector, construction law, and real estate law.